This program will introduce you to some of the most powerful coaching methods for you to become a great safety coach. While safety training aims to transfer information intellectually, safety coaching integrates language, emotions, and body as the sources of information. There is a significant difference between someone “believing safety is important” and “being a safety leader. By attending this program, you will be able to work with your teams and make safety part of their “way of being.”
This program can be integrated into any of the following safety performance enhancement initiatives.
- Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Behavior-Based Safety (BBS)
- Human and Organizational Performance (HOP)
- Safety Culture Development
- Safety Leadership Development